GREAT NEWS FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM SIZED BUSINESSES
SPIRE COMMUNICATIONS is dedicated to helping Small and Medium Businesses achieve gigabit internet connectivity speed. Spire is a registered supplier of the Governments ‘Gigabit Broadband Voucher Scheme’ and can help your business get up to speed TODAY.
Your busines can claim up to £3,000 towards a connection upgrade with Spire Communications.
If you are a small or medium sized business, you could be eligible to get a voucher of up to £3,000 to put towards the cost of upgrading your broadband to a faster and more secure gigabit capable connection.
Spire has been named one of the select few registered suppliers of the ‘Gigabit Broadband Voucher Scheme’. This government backed scheme is designed to help make gigabit capable connections affordable for businesses. The Scheme is part of the Local Full Fibre Networks programme, which has the strategic objective of increasing full fibre coverage across the UK.
Gigabit vouchers can be used by small businesses and the local communities surrounding them to contribute to the installation cost of a gigabit capable connection. Businesses can claim up to £3,000 against the cost of connection either individually or as part of a group project. Residents can benefit from the scheme as part of a group project which also includes businesses, and can claim for a voucher of up to a value of £500.
HOW IT WORKS
We claim your voucher on your behalf
We connect you to your new gigabit capable connection
Its that easy!
GIGABIT SPEEDS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Full fibre networks are the future and getting ready for gigabit speed is key for businesses.
- If you are a small or medium sized business, you may be able to get a gigabit voucher worth up to £3,000 to upgrade your business broadband to a fast and reliable connection over gigabit capable infrastructure.
- You can boost your voucher value by joining together with other businesses and residential customers. Once you have a group of other users in your area your supplier may be able to pool your vouchers together to subsidise the cost of installing a connection.
To be eligible for the Gigabit Voucher Scheme your business must:
- Employ fewer than 249 employees.
- Have a turnover of less than €50million.
- Have received under £200,000 of public grants in the last three years.
- Trading for over ten years Spire has become a popular telecoms provider for many organisations across the UK. As specialists in business communications, we provide the complete range of products from business telephone systems, lines and calls, broadband, video conferencing, business mobiles and other telecom and data connectivity solutions.
At Spire we’re passionate about communications and how it can be used within businesses to improve levels of efficiency, productivity and most importantly profitability.
Through our feature rich and reliable telephony solutions, users are able to access information about their business through some of the most advanced applications on the market.
Our team will help guide you through the various options available to ensure you receive the best return on your investment.