Has your national telephone provider been in touch recently to discuss the ending of your current contract using the Avaya telephone system? They may have mentioned the requirement to change the system to a modern cloud-based VOIP system.
Well, guess what, the good news is you don’t need to invest in a new system as your current Avaya system can be upgraded to accommodate VoIP (Voice over IP) affordably with added benefits.
So why stick with an Avaya upgrade instead of investing in a whole new system? Here are ten benefits of upgrading your Avaya system:
1. You have already made the initial investment so you won’t have to pay for a new system indefinitely.
2. You have all the equipment you need with minimal training required as staff are already familiar with your current systems.
3. Significant savings are achievable by exchanging your current digital lines (ISDN) for internet (SIP) trunks using the Avaya platform.
4. Excellent remote working capabilities.
5. Mobile phone integration so when someone calls your extension it can also ring your mobile phone, therefore, giving you a better chance to respond to calls. No more ‘telephone tennis’.
6. Call recording facility.
7. Useful call data reports.
8. Built-in disaster recovery.
9. Affordable upgrade that lasts for many years to come.
10. Avaya is a trusted and robust brand which is used by many leading worldwide brands.
Partner with a local telecoms business which is considered a safe pair of hands.
Get in touch with Spire to discuss your business needs. We can help today by offering obligation free advice if you are considering changing your current telephone support company, including which upgrades will work best for your business and NOT your current providers profit margins.
GET IN TOUCH HERE or CALL: 0800 021 0100